Extend-A-Care for Kids (EAC) supports families, schools, employers, and communities by providing enriching, affordable, licensed child care for children. We believe in creating an environment that complements the school day where children learn and have fun in a program which meets or exceeds State of Texas child care licensing standards.
Why do parents choose EAC over other child care programs?
- EAC’s certified after school professionals who strive to be role models for your child!
- Group child care with a lower student-to-staff ratio than State of Texas standards;
- We have over 48 years of experience;
- Enriching, developmentally- appropriate curriculum projects created by EAC’s curriculum specialists that are aligned with the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills;
- Provide year-round service with quality, licensed child care;
- Offer a significant amount of financial assistance to qualifying families;
- Field Trips throughout the year;
- Promoting healthy food choices by providing USDA approved snack each afternoon; and
- We are located on the school campus.
EAC's Services Include:
- Infant/Preschool: Infant, toddler, and preschool child care onsite at 8 locations;
- AfterSchool Programs: On-site after-school childcare at 77 elementary schools in Austin, Del Valle and Hays Consolidated ISDs, IDEA, KIPP Austin, and Wayside Charter Schools;
- Financial Assistance: Reduced fees for qualifying families;
- Student Holidays: Optional all-day care at selected schools during Student Holidays; and
- Summer Camp: All-day care during Winter Break, Spring Break, and Summer Camp.